- Chelsea may be forced to cash in on their star forward, Eden Hazard who has just a year left on his contract
- Belgian international, Eden Hazard has refused to extend his current Chelsea deal
- Chelsea coach, Maurizio Sarri has warned potential suitors that a transfer fee of £100m is too cheap for Eden Hazard
Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri has admitted that it will be difficult to deny Eden Hazard a transfer move to Real Madrid this summer. The Italian also stated that a transfer bid of 100 million pounds (USD 130 million) would be “too cheap” for the Belgian captain.
Chelsea moved up to third in the English Premier League table after a 2-0 win over fellow London rivals, West Ham United. Eden Hazard, who was instrumental in Chelsea’s victory over West Ham on Monday admitted that his first goal was “something special” as he jinked past 3 West Ham defenders before coolly slotting the opener.
“It (100m pounds) is too cheap in this market! We have seen in the last few windows every price I think.
“I’m sure the club doesn’t want to sell him, but of course we all have to respect his decision, I think.
“He is in the last season of contract, if he wants to have another experience we have to respect it. We will try in any way to convince him, but it is not easy.” – Sarri said.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Hazard made contact with Real Madrid for a transfer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Eden Hazard’s father, Theirry Hazard is deep in talks with Real Madrid for a transfer move of Eden to the Spanish giants. Zidane’s return could make Eden Hazard transfer move to Real Madrid a possibility.