- Chelsea may be forced to cash in on their star forward, Eden Hazard who has just a year left on his contract
- Belgian international, Eden Hazard has refused to extend his current Chelsea deal
- Chelsea coach, Maurizio Sarri has warned potential suitors that a transfer fee of £100m is too cheap for Eden Hazard
Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri has admitted that it will be difficult to deny Eden Hazard a transfer move to Real Madrid this summer. The Italian also stated that a transfer bid of 100 million pounds (USD 130 million) would be “too cheap” for the Belgian captain.
Chelsea moved up to third in the English Premier League table after a 2-0 win over fellow London rivals, West Ham United. Eden Hazard, who was instrumental in Chelsea’s victory over West Ham on Monday admitted that his first goal was “something special” as he jinked past 3 West Ham defenders before coolly slotting the opener.
“It (100m pounds) is too cheap in this market! We have seen in the last few windows every price I think.
“I’m sure the club doesn’t want to sell him, but of course we all have to respect his decision, I think.
“He is in the last season of contract, if he wants to have another experience we have to respect it. We will try in any way to convince him, but it is not easy.” – Sarri said.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Hazard made contact with Real Madrid for a transfer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
Eden Hazard’s father, Theirry Hazard is deep in talks with Real Madrid for a transfer move of Eden to the Spanish giants. Zidane’s return could make Eden Hazard transfer move to Real Madrid a possibility.