- Chelsea prepared to serve a transfer ban.
- CAS listed cases to be heard for the summer and Chelsea’s case is not listed.
Chelsea tendered an appeal to CAS but from the view of things, they’d still be facing the two window transfer this summer.
Chelsea would serve the impending transfer ban and won’t be able to sign players this season’s summer transfer window.
Their initial appeal was rejected by FIFA which instigated Chelsea to take the case down to Court of Arbitration for Sports.
Chelsea didn’t ask CAS to consider freezing the ban for at-least this summer transfer window and this action indicates that the blues are ready to acknowledge the transfer ban.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Olivier Giroud defends Laurent Koscielny – but admits ‘not knowing’ details of Arsenal row
- Chelsea given seven-day deadline to complete Mateo Kovacic transfer
- Why Frank Lampard is the best candidate for Chelsea job
- Frank Lampard to be announced as Chelsea manager ‘before the end of the week
- Chelsea reluctant to sell Kourt Zouma to Everton
- Pep Guardiola’s opinion on Hazard’s move to Real Madrid
- Chelsea makes Coutinho decision after discussion with Barcelona.
- Key 2019/2020 fixtures for Chelsea
- Transfer ban is inevitable for Chelsea this summer
- Chelsea reluctant over making Matteo Kovacic deal permanent
Court of Arbitration for Sports released the list of the cases to be heard on August 14th, 2019 and Chelsea’s transfer ban case is not listed among, as reported by the sun.
The series of cases to be heard in Lausanne through the summer is a total of 18, with no expected added case along the line.
The summer transfer window for 2019/2020 season will officially close by August 8th, 2019, which on a Thursday at 5 pm prompt.
The Blues were looking to appeal to CAS to freeze their ban, but it’s likely they get an additional window ban if the appeal fell through.
This news is a huge blow to Chelsea 2019/20 premier league campaign and the incoming manager would be really daring to take Chelsea’s hot seat with the situation at hand.
Sarri who has been heavily linked with a move to Italy at Juventus would have Chelsea desperately searching for a replacement with the club legend Frank Lampard the favourite man for the Job.
It’s not getting any easier for Chelsea after losing their talisman Eden Hazard to Spanish giants Real Madrid.
A replacement was signed early this year in the January transfer window, Christian Pulisic from Dortmund, Chelsea also have Higuain on loan for another season.
The Club would be looking to make Mateo Kovacic loan spell a permanent one as he is an already registered player at the club.
Savechelsea.net also reported on Why Jose Mourinho should never return to Chelsea.
Chelsea is about to enter into one hell of an era next season as their current manager Maurizio Sarri is reportedly set to leave, while a 2-window transfer ban is on the cards.
The transfer ban will prevent the club from making any major signings this summer, while they remain at a loss on who will be the ideal replacement for Maurizio Sarri should his Juventus deal come through…