- Roman Abramovich flies to Milan in an attempt to seal a deal to bring Daniele Rugani to Chelsea from Juve.
- Argentinian striker Gonzalo Higuaín also in the billionaire’s bucket list.
Reports from Italy from the reliable transfer journalist Alfredo Pedulla through Sportitalia suggest that Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is in Milan to meet with Juventus in an attempt to seal a deal to bring Daniele Rugani to Chelsea.
Rugani has been linked with a move away from Turin with Chelsea being reported to be interested in his signature. This development is coming as Andrea Barzagli and Giorgio Chiellini have signed contract extensions at Juventus to extend their stay with the Old Ladies.
Roman Abramovich will also be looking to speed up arrangements to acquire Argentina striker Gonzalo Higuain. However, this might only materialize if the club offloads Morata, with AC Milan being mentioned as a possible destination.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Juventus will not sell Blues target Rugani
- Milan move ahead of Chelsea in Higuain pursuit
- Chelsea offer Morata plus €55m for Juve duo
- Sarri’s top targets in Chelsea’s slow transfer dealings
- Marotta – No offer from Chelsea for Higuain
- Chelsea officials in Italy to discuss potential deals
- Chelsea make first contact with Juventus for Higuain
- Abramovich in Milan to tie up Rugani deal
- Capello – Higuain is heading to Chelsea
- Chelsea’s reported top 5 transfer targets this summer
Sarri is working to bring his desired Serie A targets to Stamford Bridge as he looks to set up a familiar team, after taking over from Conte with an eye for success in the Premier League and other major competitions.
Did you miss our story when we reported that Chelsea slammed a £62m prize tag on Alvaro Morata? click to read now!
What’s your take on this, would the billionaire be able to close these deals?
Kindly comment in the box below.