Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has plans in place to start redevelopment work on the club’s Stamford Bridge home ground.
It can be recalled that the Blues were forced to recently deny reports that the Russian billionaire plans to sell the club anytime soon.
Reports from Daily Mail suggest that Abramovich remains fully committed to the club and will go ahead with the £500 million plan to modernize Stamford Bridge.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- The profile of Chelsea FC – Some things a fan must know
The Russian had initially put the project on hold after what he described as an unfavourable investment climate. The project will see the capacity rise to 60,000.
The report is an indication that the club insiders are confident that the owner will deliver on his vision. However, the start date for the project has not been set.