- Italian giants AC Millan has agreed to terms on a Bakakyoko loan move.
- Bakayoko has failed to be impressive throughout the season since his signing from Monaco.
According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Milan are intent on signing the player on a loan deal this summer, and the move appears to be very close.
The deal in question would be a loan move with an option to buy at the end of the season.
Bakayoko has struggled at Stamford Bridge and his performances in pre-season haven’t been any better. The player was previously linked with a loan move to Sevilla.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Frank Lampard Set To Sell Up to 10 Chelsea FC Players This Summer
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea Are Favourites To Sign Brazilian Sensation, Guimaraes
- Chelsea To Wait On Callum Hudson-Odoi
- Eden Hazard trains with team-mates ahead of Europa League clash against Slavia Prague
- Chelsea Identifies Barcelona Star To Replace Eden Hazard
- Carragher – Sarri is making Kante look average
- Does Sarri really need Kante for Sarriball
- Kovacic is a possible doubt for Spurs game
Bakayoko joined Chelsea from Ligue 1 outfit AS Monaco in a £39.7 million deal and he has failed to justify his price tag since his arrival at Stamford Bridge.
The arrival of Jorginho also meant that he fell down the pecking order in the club’s midfield positions.
Also catch up on our story on Bakayoko as he arrives AC Milan for his medicals.
Tiemoue Bakayoko has arrived at AC Milan’s La Madonnina clinic for his medicals ahead of a proposed loan move to the Serie A outfit from Chelsea.
Would his performance improve with AC Milan?
Kindly comment in the box below.