- Chelsea boss interested in signing Rabiot from PSG.
- Transfer rumors linking the Frenchman with Europe’s best.
Reports are rife that Chelsea are interested in signing Adrien Rabiot from PSG.
The midfielder’s current contract with PSG will expire at the end of the ongoing season and this has given rise to rumors of interests from major heavyweights in Europe.
Rabiot, 23, has played his part nicely for Paris Saint-Germain and has made 200 appearances for the Ligue 1 giants in the past 5 years.
The player is apparently not satisfied with his non-regular place in the lineup and has therefore reportedly made himself available in the market.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Meanwhile, new PSG manager Thomas Tuchel has started Rabiot in all of PSG’s five matches this season with the player completing full time in all.
Therefore, it remains to be seen if PSG will be willing to let him leave as the manager recently outlined his importance to the club.
Regardless, his current situation at the club will see him being linked with several clubs and the Blues are not exempted.
Rabiot is very composed on the ball and has eyes for a pass, although, he’ll surely face competition in Chelsea’s midfield if a move materializes.
The likes of Danny Drinkwater, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, and Ethan Ampadu are yet to feature for the Blues this season, indicating a string depth in the midfield positions.
Check out SaveChelsea.net report on Chelsea likelyhood to spend £200 million on January transfers.
Chelsea are currently facing investigation from FIFA and they are at the risk of been banned frm two Transfer market dealings. The Blues however are preparing for such action as they plan to spend big before the ban hits them.