Jorginho has settled seamlessly into the Premier League and life in London, his agent has revealed.
The Italian midfielder followed Maurizio Sarri from Napoli to Chelsea this summer and hit the ground running on his Premier League debut against Huddersfield Town.
Jorginho embodies Sarri’s philosophy although his Chelsea teammates might need some time to adapt to the new manger’s playing system.
In a chat with Radio CRC in Italy, Jorginho’s agent Joao Santos said:
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Why Jose Mourinho should not return to Chelsea
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
“Jorginho has started his adventure at Chelsea very well.
“He’s already integrated himself, plus he also speaks English well, so he’s not having any problems settling.
“When a player is good, he can play in any League. Stereotypes matter little. If a player has quality, they can make the grade anywhere.”
Speaking on Jorginho’s contribution in the win against Arsenal at Stamford Bridge, he said:
“He’s very happy with how the match against Arsenal went. There were 50 Neapolitans who cheered him on and asked for photos and autographs.
“This is why we love Naples and we’ll continue to. Their support has continued in London. Jorginho has many friends in Naples, like Mertens and Insigne.
“He heard from them after Napoli’s win against Lazio and complimented the team.”