Jorginho has settled seamlessly into the Premier League and life in London, his agent has revealed.
The Italian midfielder followed Maurizio Sarri from Napoli to Chelsea this summer and hit the ground running on his Premier League debut against Huddersfield Town.
Jorginho embodies Sarri’s philosophy although his Chelsea teammates might need some time to adapt to the new manger’s playing system.
In a chat with Radio CRC in Italy, Jorginho’s agent Joao Santos said:
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
“Jorginho has started his adventure at Chelsea very well.
“He’s already integrated himself, plus he also speaks English well, so he’s not having any problems settling.
“When a player is good, he can play in any League. Stereotypes matter little. If a player has quality, they can make the grade anywhere.”
Speaking on Jorginho’s contribution in the win against Arsenal at Stamford Bridge, he said:
“He’s very happy with how the match against Arsenal went. There were 50 Neapolitans who cheered him on and asked for photos and autographs.
“This is why we love Naples and we’ll continue to. Their support has continued in London. Jorginho has many friends in Naples, like Mertens and Insigne.
“He heard from them after Napoli’s win against Lazio and complimented the team.”