- Jorginho breaking down Chelsea’s new manager’s techniques and formations to the rest of the team.
- Jorginho has had a spell playing under Sarri for three seasons with Itallian giants, Napoli.
Chelsea defender Marcos Alonso has disclosed that new signing Jorginho is using his experience under Sarri to help the players adapt to the manager’s style at Stamford Bridge.
Jorginho played for Sarri at Napoli for three seasons and established himself as a key man in Sarri’s system at the Partenopei. He joined Chelsea earlier this month to reunite with the Italian tactician.
“He is used to playing this way, and he is going to be a great help for everybody. He is giving us tips to get used to this way of playing,” Alonso told the club’s website.”
“We are working on a new formation, a new style that he is asking of us. He wants us to press high, he wants the team to be together, to have possession of the ball.”
Chelsea will face a big test against Manchester City in the Community Shield on August 5 before making the trip to Huddersfield Town for their Premier League opener six days later.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
Also we reported that Alonso happier under Sarri than with his time under Antonio Conte.
Marcos Alonso has revealed that he feels more freedom to play football this season under Sarri. His formation has allowed him play in his natural left back position, and this offers him the choice to attack at will.
Kindly post your thoughts on Jorginho in the comment box below.