- Alvaro Morata has no plans on returning to Chelsea this summer.
- Morata is determined to secure a permanent move away from Chelsea this summer.
- Chelsea could cut Morata’s loan spell short as the club faces a transfer ban.
Spanish international, Alvaro Morata has no desire to return to Chelsea and he is working to secure a permanent transfer away from Chelsea in the summer transfer window.
Morata fell out-of-favor with Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri towards the turn of the year and he was thereafter allowed to join Atletico Madrid on a temporary basis.
Atletico Madrid currently has the option of Morata’s loan contract for another 12 months and when quizzed about his future, Morata stated that he wants to remain with Diego Simeone’s beyond the current campaign.
“I want to be here [Atletico], I’m going to do everything I can to continue playing here. I did everything in my power to come, and I’ll do everything in my power to stay. “I do not even consider going to another club,” he said.
In other news, we reported that Chelsea are set to send Gonzalo Higuain back to Juventus this summer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Alvaro Morata wants Madrid stay
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
The Blues have decided not to extend Higuain’s loan deal or to buy him permanently despite their two-window transfer ban.