- Alvaro Morata has no plans on returning to Chelsea this summer.
- Morata is determined to secure a permanent move away from Chelsea this summer.
- Chelsea could cut Morata’s loan spell short as the club faces a transfer ban.
Spanish international, Alvaro Morata has no desire to return to Chelsea and he is working to secure a permanent transfer away from Chelsea in the summer transfer window.
Morata fell out-of-favor with Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri towards the turn of the year and he was thereafter allowed to join Atletico Madrid on a temporary basis.
Atletico Madrid currently has the option of Morata’s loan contract for another 12 months and when quizzed about his future, Morata stated that he wants to remain with Diego Simeone’s beyond the current campaign.
“I want to be here [Atletico], I’m going to do everything I can to continue playing here. I did everything in my power to come, and I’ll do everything in my power to stay. “I do not even consider going to another club,” he said.
In other news, we reported that Chelsea are set to send Gonzalo Higuain back to Juventus this summer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
The Blues have decided not to extend Higuain’s loan deal or to buy him permanently despite their two-window transfer ban.