- Ampadu to stay at Chelsea for 5 more years as he signs a new deal to extend his contract.
- Marina Granovskaia feels very hopeful about the youngster who just turned 18.
Ethan Ampadu has extended his stay at Chelsea by signing a new five-year contract with the club.
The Wales international who is intent on making a mark at the club is a utility player who can play in defense and midfield. He has already made 7 senior appearances for the Blues.
Ampadu just turned 18 last week and was very happy with the contract extension. He said:
‘I’m really proud and happy. I’m looking forward to the next five years and all I have got to do now is continue to work hard, and hopefully, good things will happen.’
Meanwhile, Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia also had some positive remarks about the youngster’s stay at Chelsea.
“Ethan has shown great potential and unbelievable maturity since arriving at Chelsea a year ago. In this short time, he convinced a lot of people with his exceptional quality and mentality and we look forward to watching him develop into a key player for the club over the coming years.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
Ampadu moved to Chelsea from Exeter City in 2017. He started off by playing for the Blues’ academy sides.
He made his official senior debut for Chelsea in the third round of the Carabao Cup in a win against Nottingham Forest.
He also played a crucial part in the next round of the competition when Chelsea faced Everton.
The player is set to play a part for Chelsea this season and likely to get his chance in the Europa League and cup competitions.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Fulham considers move for Bakayoko.
EPL club side, Fulham is interested in Tiemoue Bakayoko and could be looking to rescue him from his dreadful loan spell with AC Milan in Italy. The French midfielder struggled to find consistency at Chelsea before leaving for the San Siro on loan in the summer.