- Hazard the greatest Belgian show man.
- Europa stars Hazard as the key player in the final.
Hazard has always been Chelsea’s key man and would play a major role in their triumph in Baku.
Eden Hazard would be looking to end his Chelsea’s career on a when he faces Arsenal in the Europa league final in Baku.
The Belgium international star missed out in the Europa league final in 2013 final with a sustained injury that sidelined him in his first season, he now looks to out turn that in a showdown in Baku, Azerbaijan after the last Chelsea’s 2-1 triumph over Benfica in Amsterdam.
Several football stars and manager have showered praises on the marauding midfielder.
“When I saw Zidane, he played like his feet were hands. Eden is like that. The ball sticks to his feet. It’s almost impossible to get it off him.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Nevin reflects on Hazard move to Madrid
- What can Hazard offer Real Madrid.
- Hazard confirms Chelsea exit
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- What Sarri told us at half time during Europa final – Hazard reveals
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
- Mourinho believes Europa league final is Hazard last match for Chelsea
- Eden Hazard offered mega $735,000-a-week deal after tax to join Real Madrid
- Why Hazard Is Thrilled With Zidane’s Return To Real Madrid
Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots said
“You almost hope Eden Hazard gets diarrhoea [ahead of a Man. City game v Chelsea]. You can have as many tactical plans as you want, but if Eden starts running it’s chaos. He’s at a level where he decides how good his team are.”
Vincent Kompany, Man. City and Belgium defender
“I think a lot of people, when they see Eden playing, they go: ‘Wow what a player!'”
Thorgan Hazard, brother and Dortmund and Belgium midfielder
“It’s very difficult to compare him with other players. He’s a genius. He’s unique.”
Maurizio Sarri, Chelsea manager
Hazard’s All time stats
International: 100 appearances, 30 goals
UEFA club competition: 81 appearances, 14 goals
Domestic competition: 465 appearances, 145 goals
Hazard is the biggest star in the Europa League final and will be looking to leave his mark in the Europa.
However, savechelsea.net recently reported Sarri believes 100 million pounds is too cheap for Eden Hazard.
Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri has admitted that it will be difficult to deny Eden Hazard a transfer move to Real Madrid this summer. The Italian also stated that a transfer bid of 100 million pounds (USD 130 million) would be “too cheap” for the Belgian captain… read more…