Ancelotti who took over from Sarri is on the lookout for a striker to bolster his attacking options ahead of next season.
“I saw Ancelotti really happy, as he is enjoying himself at Napoli,” friend and basketball Coach Alberto Bucci revealed in a chat with Sky Sport Italia.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Make Final Transfer Decision On Gonzalo Higuain
- Batshuayi will not return in January
- Batshuayi Valencia loan deal to be cut short?
- Batshauyi still has Chelsea hopes
- Chelsea blocked Abraham’s £25m move to Spurs
- More players will leave Chelsea on loan
- Ancelotti eyes move for Michy Batshuayi
- Russia 2018 – How Chelsea players have fared
- Russia 2018 – Hazard takes swipe at England’s golden generation
- Batshuayi suspends Chelsea plans till after Russia 2018
“He hadn’t been given 20 days for pre-season training for over 12 years, so he has the opportunity to create so much here. There are the right conditions to build the team he is dreaming of.”
This is no surprise as Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik has been limited in his play for close to two years due to a series of knee injuries.
“He is trying to sign an interesting, young, important striker, but I can’t name names, I can’t betray a friend. A clue? It’s not Morata.”
Meanwhile, reports from Calciomercato have revealed that Michy Batshuayi is the man in question. The player has just returned from a six-month loan spell in the Bundesliga with Dortmund.