Aston Villa have identified Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham as a priority and will look to secure a loan move for him before the window shuts at the end of August.
Tammy Abraham is reportedly targeted by a host of clubs but is keen to secure first-team assurances at Chelsea ahead of the rest of the season.
The player’s future at Chelsea is in doubt with new manager Maurizio Sarri identifying Morata and Giroud as his primary striking options this season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Alvaro Morata wants Madrid stay
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
It is believed that Villa manager Steve Bruce has also identified Shane Long as a loan signing although it remains to be seen if he can be convinced to drop to the championship.
This could be the case with Abraham who has previously spent time on loan to Championship side Bristol City before the move to Swansea.