- Athletico Madrid will face competition from AC Milan to sign Fabregas.
- Fabregas hopes to remain at Chelsea if contract is renewed.
Reports suggest that Atletico Madrid want to sign Cesc Fabregas when his contract expires at the end of the season.
The Spaniard appears to have fallen down the pecking order under new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri with the arrivals of the likes of Mateo Kovacic and Jorginho.
He has entered into the final season of his contract at Stamford Bridge and will be allowed to discuss a pre-contract agreement with other foreign clubs in January.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
AC Milan have also been heavily linked with the Spanish midfielder but will now face competition from Atletico Madrid who also appear to have a strong interest in the player.
Fabregas definitely hopes to remain at Chelsea based on his recent comments. However, it remains to be seen if the club will offer him a new contract.
However, in a recent post on savechelsea.net, Cesc Fabregas has disclosed that he often speaks with Eden Hazard and tries to convince him to remain at Chelsea.
what do you think about Fabregas future in Chelsea?
drop your comments below