- French defensive midfielder, Bakayoko arrives AC Milan for medicals.
- Chelsea’s new manager Maurizio Sarri not interested in having the Frenchman back.
Tiemoue Bakayoko has arrived at AC Milan’s La Madonnina clinic for his medicals ahead of a proposed loan move to the Serie A outfit from Chelsea.
Bakayoko is now one of the players who leave Stamford Bridge on loan this summer in a quest for regular playing time and experience.
However, the player may have played his last game for the Blues because of what the loan deal to the San Siro entails.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- Nicolas Tagliafico: Chelsea Interested In Ajax Left-Back
The French midfielder who failed to stamp his authority at Chelsea will now join AC Milan on an initial €5 million loan deal.
The deal can then be made permanent by the Rossoneri in a €35 million deal at the end of the season.
The Frenchman who was obviously not in Sarri’s plans for the 2018/19 season will now get the chance to begin a new era with AC Milan in the Serie A under Gattuso.
Also, catch up on more stories on Bakayoko as AC Milan looks to boot him back to Chelsea!!
Chelsea midfielder on loan to AC Milan Tiemoue Bakayoko could be set for a shock return to Stamford Bridge before January as AC Milan not overly impressed with the player’s performance. Click the link to read more.
We wish him all the best and perhaps sign a permanent deal with the Italian giants.
What’s your take on this, Kindly comment in the box below.