- French defensive midfielder, Bakayoko arrives AC Milan for medicals.
- Chelsea’s new manager Maurizio Sarri not interested in having the Frenchman back.
Tiemoue Bakayoko has arrived at AC Milan’s La Madonnina clinic for his medicals ahead of a proposed loan move to the Serie A outfit from Chelsea.
Bakayoko is now one of the players who leave Stamford Bridge on loan this summer in a quest for regular playing time and experience.
However, the player may have played his last game for the Blues because of what the loan deal to the San Siro entails.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Why Jose Mourinho should not return to Chelsea
- Willian to follow Hudson Odoi footstep and sign a new contract deal at Chelsea
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
The French midfielder who failed to stamp his authority at Chelsea will now join AC Milan on an initial €5 million loan deal.
The deal can then be made permanent by the Rossoneri in a €35 million deal at the end of the season.
The Frenchman who was obviously not in Sarri’s plans for the 2018/19 season will now get the chance to begin a new era with AC Milan in the Serie A under Gattuso.
Also, catch up on more stories on Bakayoko as AC Milan looks to boot him back to Chelsea!!
Chelsea midfielder on loan to AC Milan Tiemoue Bakayoko could be set for a shock return to Stamford Bridge before January as AC Milan not overly impressed with the player’s performance. Click the link to read more.
We wish him all the best and perhaps sign a permanent deal with the Italian giants.
What’s your take on this, Kindly comment in the box below.