- Chelsea not eager to keep Bakayoko at Stamford Bridge.
- Italian giants AC Milan has shown interest but not too keen on the mid-fielder.
Chelsea are willing to let French midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko leave this summer amid interest from Serie A outfit AC Milan.
Bakayoko joined Chelsea from Monaco last summer for €40 million but failed to make any significant impression in his debut season, whilst struggling to nail a regular starting spot in the first team.
According to Calciomercato’s Fabrizio Romano, Bakayoko is not considered untransferable this summer and could be allowed to leave if the right offer comes.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Fulham consider move for Bakayoko
- Milan threaten to return Bakayoko to Chelsea
- Chelsea to be hit hard by FIFA’s loan rule
- Fabinho – Chelsea must give Bakayoko a chance
- Winners and losers in Sarriball thus far
- Bakayoko arrives AC Milan for medicals
- More players will leave Chelsea on loan
- AC Milan to sign Bakayoko on loan
- Bakayoko will be allowed to leave this summer
- Sevilla interested in signing Bakayoko on loan
Milan have eyes on Bakayoko but don’t consider him as a priority signing as other potential targets are ahead of him.
It is believed the Maurizio Sarri considers Bakayoko not good enough for the physicality of the Premier League and also doesn’t fit into the demands of a free-flowing style of football.
There are fears that this may have been confirmed as the player gave the ball away against Inter Milan in the pre-season game which resulted in an equalizer for Luciano Spalletti’s side. The player might also come off as too expensive for the Milan outfit.
Also, catch up on our story on Tiemoue Bakayoko as he arrives AC Milan for medicals.
Without doubt Bakayoko has been un-impressive throughout the season, he needs to go!
What’s your take on this.
Kindly comment in the box below.