- The Catalans in talks with Willian representative for a possible move to Barca this January.
- Willian has been in good form for the blues all season drawing interest from big clubs.
- Barca to swap underperforming Malcom for Willian.
Barcelona are reportedly in talks to sign Willian in the January transfer window after making contact with the player’s representatives.
The 30-year-old Brazil international has been continuously linked with a move to the Camp Nou with Chelsea reportedly rejecting 3 bids from the Catalans in the summer.
According to La Sexta, via Metro, a transfer to Barcelona could be imminent for Willian although his current deal with the club expires in the summer of 2020.
It is also believed that out-of-favor Barca winger Malcom could be offered as part of the swap deal having been restricted to just 3 appearances for Barcelona this season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
The young Brazilian has struggled to impress Valverde thus putting his long-term future at the Camp Nou in major doubt.
The Blues reportedly showed interest in Malcom when he was at Bordeaux, therefore, a deal could be on the cards.
Meanwhile, Willian has been a major mainstay in the Chelsea side since his move from Anzhi Makhachkala in 2013 and has played his part in winning 2 Premier League titles.
He has scored 47 goals in 253 appearances for Chelsea and has 64 caps for Brazil.
Also read our intriguing story as Willian says he is happy at Stamford Bridge.
Willian has revealed that he is happy as a Chelsea player dispelling rumors of his possible moves to Barcelona and Manchester United this summer. Click the link to get the full story.
Big clubs from Spain seems to be doing all their scouting for new players at Stamford Bridge; Real Madrid wooing Hazard over, now Bacca seeking for Willian. Do we make great players at Chelsea? What could be the cause of this trend?
Kindly comment in the box below.