Reports from Sky Sport suggest that Barcelona are interested in signing Chelsea star N’golo Kante as they are keen on a decent replacement for Paulinho who returned to Guangzhou Evergrande this summer.
Barcelona need bodies in the middle of the park, and Sky suggest that Kante has been sounded out as the first name in their list of targets.
The reports also indicate that the Blaugrana will offer a player-plus-cash swap deal for the France international, as the club are preparing to offer Andre Gomes in exchange for Kante who has been very impressive for the French team in the ongoing Russia 2018 World Cup.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea World cup winners recieve Legion of Honours medal.
- Chelsea Are Favourites To Sign Brazilian Sensation, Guimaraes
- Chelsea To Wait On Callum Hudson-Odoi
- Eden Hazard trains with team-mates ahead of Europa League clash against Slavia Prague
- Chelsea are condemned to beat Brighton at the Amex
- Carragher – Sarri is making Kante look average
- Kante signs new 5-year deal worth £290,000 weekly
- Does Sarri really need Kante for Sarriball
- Report – Kante set to renew contract with Chelsea
Chelsea are also in the verge of completing a deal for Napoli midfielder Jorginho. as the regista is expected in London in the coming hours for a medical. Regardless, It will be a very tough task to prise the highly coveted Kante away from Chelsea.