- Barcelona are planning to buy ace Chelsea forward, Willian in the summer.
- The Chelsea star was heavily linked to Barcelona in the previous transfer windows.
- Barcelona coach, Ernesto Valverde is eager to break the bank for Willian.
Barcelona keep a close eye on Chelsea forward Willian and planning to make a bid in July when the transfer window opens again. Blaugrana need a new prolific winger to strengthen the front-line and Brazil international is the best option in this situation. He has a great season and proves his worth one more time.
Ernesto Valverde set to spend big money on the footballer during the summer transfer window. The 30-year-old winger joined the Blues from Anzhi Makhachkala in 2013 with a €36m deal. He became a key figure for the club and scored many vital goals since joining.
In this campaign, Willian already played 53 games, scored eight goals and made 14 assists in all tournament. It is an impressive result, and he can improve his consequences during this season. Brazilian forward has contracted with the London club until 2020, and his release clause is around £50m.
His price could increase during this campaign and become much more. Willian is a regular member of the national team and also helped them to reach the quarter-final, but after losing 2-1 against Belgium, they kicked out from the competition.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Blaugrana have a fantastic consequence in La Liga as they won the tournament one more time. Spanish club also won the Champions League first semi-final match against Liverpool 3-0 and almost reached the final.
Barcelona signed several footballers last summer like Arturo Vidal from Bayer Munich, Arthur from Gremio, Clement Lenglet from Sevilla and Malcom from Bordeaux.
Savechelsea.net editorial team compiled some key facts on Chelsea vs Arsenal. Check it out and use the comment section to share your perspective on that.