- Ross Barkley has visibly improved under coach Sarri.
- Barkley scored an equalizer for Chelsea against Man United.
Chelsea’s player of the moment Ross Barkley has explained how his career has received a massive boost under Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri.
Ross Barkley was a shock signing for Chelsea in January and made no impact under former boss Antonio Conte. He was on a long-term layoff at the time he was signed.
Apparently, the player’s stock has risen under Maurizio Sarri and he has been in superb form and is finally looks back to his best in his time at Everton.
In a chat with the Times, the 24-year-old England international said he’s a big fan of Sarri’s style noting that it was ideal for his style of play.
“I am at a big club now with a lot of expectation and fantastic players around me, and my performances are showing it”
“The manager’s style is a style that I like to play. It’s perfect the way the manager likes to play, it’s exciting football.”
“Every day in training you are learning, it’s unbelievable to be working with a manager like that.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
Barkley has been impressive thus far and attracted more spotlight after he scored a last-gasp equalizer for Chelsea against Man United after coming on as a substitute.
savechelsea.net also reported that Barkley feels he is more matured and a complete player than he was, as he prepared to face his boyhood club (Everton).
Do you think Barkley is at his best yet?
drop your opinions below in the comments section.