- Chelsea on-loan striker Michy Batshuayi will not return to Stamford Bridge in January
- Sarri has also not expressed any desire to have the Belgian back at Stamford Bridge
Chelsea on-loan striker Michy Batshuayi will not return to Stamford Bridge in January according to reports.
It can be recalled that rumors were rife earlier this month that Valencia were ready to pull the plug on his loan deal after his failure to hit the ground running as expected at the Mestalla.
The Belgium international has scored just 2 goals for the La Liga club in all competitions since his loan move to the Mestalla.
Regardless, Batshuayi is keen to remain with Valencia and the club’s coach Marcelino, apparently, is not ready to lose him yet.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
The club also won’t be able to cut short his loan deal even if they wanted to. This is because the deal does not have any clause that allows this unless there is a mutual agreement between the two clubs.
Sarri has also not expressed any desire to have the Belgian back at Stamford Bridge, although his available strikers have not been top notch either.
In spite of this, Batshuayi has been impressing for the Belgium national team. He has scored 4 goals in 6 games since September.
In a Previous publication. Savechelsea.net reported that it is very likely that more players leave the team on loan.