- Chelsea on-loan striker Michy Batshuayi will not return to Stamford Bridge in January
- Sarri has also not expressed any desire to have the Belgian back at Stamford Bridge
Chelsea on-loan striker Michy Batshuayi will not return to Stamford Bridge in January according to reports.
It can be recalled that rumors were rife earlier this month that Valencia were ready to pull the plug on his loan deal after his failure to hit the ground running as expected at the Mestalla.
The Belgium international has scored just 2 goals for the La Liga club in all competitions since his loan move to the Mestalla.
Regardless, Batshuayi is keen to remain with Valencia and the club’s coach Marcelino, apparently, is not ready to lose him yet.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
The club also won’t be able to cut short his loan deal even if they wanted to. This is because the deal does not have any clause that allows this unless there is a mutual agreement between the two clubs.
Sarri has also not expressed any desire to have the Belgian back at Stamford Bridge, although his available strikers have not been top notch either.
In spite of this, Batshuayi has been impressing for the Belgium national team. He has scored 4 goals in 6 games since September.
In a Previous publication. Savechelsea.net reported that it is very likely that more players leave the team on loan.