- Turkish giants Besiktas move in for Nigerian international, Victor Moses.
- The Chelsea player will also be representing his country in the world cup, Russia 2018.
Turkish outlet Fotomac has revealed that Besiktas have enquired about the availability of Nigeria international Victor Moses. The Black Eagles are in the market for a new right-back to act as an alternative to Gokhan Gonul.
According to the source, the Turkish League giants hope to secure Moses on a season-long loan deal with an option to buy. The report also states that Chelsea has set a £20 million price tag on the Nigerian who’ll be representing his country in Russia 2018.
Moses has been a key member under Antonio Conte at Chelsea, although the Italian is reportedly set to leave the club this summer. A development which will raise questions on the player’s stay at the club as he is originally a winger.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- Maurizio Sarri asks to be released from his Chelsea contract after agreeing Juventus move
- Alvaro Morata speaks on his future ahead of the summer
Moses provided 4 assists and scored 4 goals in 38 appearances for Chelsea in the 2017-18 season.
Also, catch up on more stories on Victor Moses as Sarri says that Moses is not ready to play as a winger.
Chelsea’s new boss, Maurizio Sarri has explained that Victor Moses has not been included in the lineup this season because he is not yet fit to play as a winger. Click the link to read more on the Nigerian international.
Do you think the Nigerian International’s future would be better with the Turkish side?
Kindly post your comments in the box below.