- Turkish giants Besiktas move in for Nigerian international, Victor Moses.
- The Chelsea player will also be representing his country in the world cup, Russia 2018.
Turkish outlet Fotomac has revealed that Besiktas have enquired about the availability of Nigeria international Victor Moses. The Black Eagles are in the market for a new right-back to act as an alternative to Gokhan Gonul.
According to the source, the Turkish League giants hope to secure Moses on a season-long loan deal with an option to buy. The report also states that Chelsea has set a £20 million price tag on the Nigerian who’ll be representing his country in Russia 2018.
Moses has been a key member under Antonio Conte at Chelsea, although the Italian is reportedly set to leave the club this summer. A development which will raise questions on the player’s stay at the club as he is originally a winger.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
Moses provided 4 assists and scored 4 goals in 38 appearances for Chelsea in the 2017-18 season.
Also, catch up on more stories on Victor Moses as Sarri says that Moses is not ready to play as a winger.
Chelsea’s new boss, Maurizio Sarri has explained that Victor Moses has not been included in the lineup this season because he is not yet fit to play as a winger. Click the link to read more on the Nigerian international.
Do you think the Nigerian International’s future would be better with the Turkish side?
Kindly post your comments in the box below.