- Russian billionaire may sell off Chelsea due to frustration of Visa rejection.
- Abramovich puts a price tag on Chelsea, wants only £3 billion for the club.
It appears that these are not good times for Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich. According to reports in Switzerland, the Russian billionaire’s application for residency was rejected.
Meanwhile, Bloomberg have come up with a feature on Abramovich insinuating that Chelsea is up for sale.
It can be recalled that the Times claimed that the Russian Billionaire was seeking £2.5 billion to sell the London club.
Apparently, the Russian is frustrated by his visa problems in the UK and also has concerns about a potential fallout if the U.S. expand their sanction against Russian billionaires and target him.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
The report from Bloomberg quotes a person close to Abramovich admitting that Chelsea’s owner now wants £3 billion for the club.
According to the report, it’s not his desire to sell the club, but political and legal factors could force his hand
Meanwhile, according to Bloomberg, Roman Abramovich still intervenes on transfer choices and also interviews prospective coaches.
They are smuggled into his home at Kensington through an entrance located underground to hide them from the press. This was revealed by someone who attended one of the interviews.
We recently published reports on how the Chelsea winger Callum Hudson Odoi underwent a successful sugery.