- Chelsea reveal 21-year-old Van de Beek as replacement for Fabregas.
- Fabregas contract runs out at the end of the season.
Reports are rife that Chelsea have identified Ajax youngster Donny van de Beek as a potential replacement for Spaniard Cesc Fabregas.
Cesc Fabregas’ future appears to be uncertain at Stamford Bridge under Maurizio Sarri amid reports of interests from AC Milan.
The arrivals of Jorginho and Mateo Kovacic have seen Fabregas pushed down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- Nicolas Tagliafico: Chelsea Interested In Ajax Left-Back
His contract at Chelsea runs out at the end of the season and he is expected to make a move away from Chelsea.
The Dutchman Van de Beek is a central midfielder that can be utilized in a defensive and attacking role in the center of the park.
He came through the ranks at Ajax and has established himself as a mainstay in the lineup this season, and has played all the games in the Eredivisie. The 21-year-old is highly rated at Ajax.
Fabregas leaving the Bridge has sparked a lot of rumors with interest from clubs like Monaco, Italian giants AC Milan with the Spaniard heavily linked with a move to Athletico madrid.
Since the arrival of Jorginho and Kovacic, fabregas has found himself out of favor with the new coach at Chelsea and with his contract ending at the end of the season also there has been no talk of a contract extension from the club, Fabregas may need to consider a move away from the Bridge.