- Chelsea makes move to bring back ex-defender.
- Nathan Ake huge potentials have drawn the interest of big clubs in the EPL.
- The Bournemouth defender has been overly impressive all season.
Reports suggest that Chelsea inserted buy-back clauses in the contracts of three of their former players who left Stamford Bridge.
Nathan Ake showed plenty of promise in his time at Chelsea, coming through the youth ranks.
He has displayed consistency at Bournemouth by establishing himself as a mainstay in Eddie Howe’s team.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
The Dutch defender is now attracting major interest from Man United and Tottenham Hotspur, although the Blues have the option to sign him for around £40 million, the Telegraph has claimed.
However, it remains to be seen if Chelsea under Maurizio Sarri harbors any interest in the Dutch defender.
Meanwhile, the player appears to be a need at Man United as Jose Mourinho’s men appear to be struggling in defense this season.
Regardless, if an offer comes in for the player, it would be dependent on Chelsea’s consent.
The Blues also made similar moves in the deals that saw Bertrand Traore and Nathaniel Chalobah leave the club.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Chelsea will now send anti-Semitic fans on training going forward.
Chelsea has adopted a new approach in dealing with anti-Semitic fans as they would now be sent on educational courses. The approach is an initiative which was implemented by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich who is a jew. The club owner intends to eliminate every form of anti-Semitism from Chelsea’s fan base. Click to read more on Roman Abramovich…
Do we need Ake back at the Bridge?
Please leave a comment in the box below.