- English Premier League side, Chelsea leads the race for the signature of Denis Suarez
- Denis Suarez is unhappy at the Camp Nou and has struggled for playing time under Barcelona manager, Ernesto Valverde
- Chelsea would face stiff competition from Italian outfit, A.C Milan for the signature of the former Villareal man
Reports suggest that Chelsea has moved ahead of AC Milan in the race for Barcelona midfielder Denis Suarez.
Denis Suarez is having his second stint with Barcelona but has struggled for playing time this season, with just two appearances to his name in all competitions.
AC Milan is keen on signing the player on a loan deal in January with an option to sign him permanently in the summer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
However, the Blues are interested in signing Denis Suarez on a permanent deal when the window opens in January.
Apparently, the decision has given them the edge over the Serie A outfit as Barcelona are believed to be interested in a cash deal in January.
SaveChelsea.net speculates that the latest Chelsea team news ahead of Bournemouth clash. Former Super Eagles winger, Victor Moses has been ruled out of the game due to a back problem, Belgium’s Eden Hazard and Alvaro Morata are doubts for the clash against the Cherries.