- English Premier League side, Chelsea leads the race for the signature of Denis Suarez
- Denis Suarez is unhappy at the Camp Nou and has struggled for playing time under Barcelona manager, Ernesto Valverde
- Chelsea would face stiff competition from Italian outfit, A.C Milan for the signature of the former Villareal man
Reports suggest that Chelsea has moved ahead of AC Milan in the race for Barcelona midfielder Denis Suarez.
Denis Suarez is having his second stint with Barcelona but has struggled for playing time this season, with just two appearances to his name in all competitions.
AC Milan is keen on signing the player on a loan deal in January with an option to sign him permanently in the summer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
However, the Blues are interested in signing Denis Suarez on a permanent deal when the window opens in January.
Apparently, the decision has given them the edge over the Serie A outfit as Barcelona are believed to be interested in a cash deal in January.
SaveChelsea.net speculates that the latest Chelsea team news ahead of Bournemouth clash. Former Super Eagles winger, Victor Moses has been ruled out of the game due to a back problem, Belgium’s Eden Hazard and Alvaro Morata are doubts for the clash against the Cherries.