- Manchester United forward, Anthony Martial could leave Old Trafford for greener pastures after his damaged relationship with Jose Mourinho.
- The French international missed out on the Russia 2018 World Cup which was eventually won by France
- Chelsea could make a move for the Manchester United man as he doesn’t look to sign any contract over a feud with Mourinho
Chelsea target Anthony Martial is still far from signing a new contract at Manchester United, says his agent Philippe Lamboley.
Martial is reportedly one of the players at the club whose relationship with Jose Mourinho is frosty.
The Frenchman was a late substitute in Manchester United’s 3:1 loss away to Liverpool in the Premier League at Anfield last Sunday and has been heavily linked with a move to Chelsea.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Why Jose Mourinho should not return to Chelsea
- Chelsea World cup winners recieve Legion of Honours medal.
- I WANT TO STAY AT CHELSEA – ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN
- Former Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte Set to TakeOver Italian Giants
- On-loan Chelsea striker, Gonzalo Higuain Wants To Be At Stamford Bridge Next Season
- Danny Drinkwater arrested for drunk driving after crash
- Chelsea Identifies Barcelona Star To Replace Eden Hazard
- Blues target not close to a new deal at United
- Rudiger unsure if Hazard can score 40 goals
- Shearer – Alonso should’ve been red carded
His agent, Philippe Lamboley, in a chat with RMC Sport revealed that he doesn’t think that Martial will sign a new deal at Manchester United.
“I am very pessimistic about a positive outcome of the discussions.”
“They’ve already made several offers that do not meet our expectations.”
“We are far from an agreement for the time being.”
This won’t be good news for United fans but it’s definitely one for Chelsea fans if the club decide to make a move for the attacker.
It’s no secret that Martial can add to the quality at Chelsea as the likes of Pedro and Willian will soon be past their prime due to age.
Also, we reported that Chelsea defender and Germany international, Anthony Rudiger is unsure if Eden Hazard can meet his 40-goals target this season under Maurizio Sarri. So far so good, Eden Hazard has been in top form for the blues after scoring his 8th Premier League goal of the season against Brighton.