- Manchester United forward, Anthony Martial could leave Old Trafford for greener pastures after his damaged relationship with Jose Mourinho.
- The French international missed out on the Russia 2018 World Cup which was eventually won by France
- Chelsea could make a move for the Manchester United man as he doesn’t look to sign any contract over a feud with Mourinho
Chelsea target Anthony Martial is still far from signing a new contract at Manchester United, says his agent Philippe Lamboley.
Martial is reportedly one of the players at the club whose relationship with Jose Mourinho is frosty.
The Frenchman was a late substitute in Manchester United’s 3:1 loss away to Liverpool in the Premier League at Anfield last Sunday and has been heavily linked with a move to Chelsea.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Lampard Fires Back At Mourinho Ahead Of Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- N’Golo Kante Makes Transfer Decision As Chelsea Reveals His Price Tag
- Frank Lampard Reveals Key Secrete To Transfer Success (Full Text)
- EPL: Tension In England Over Premier League Rule Change
- Pep Guardiola Thoughts About Messi Amid Chelsea And Manchester City Transfer Links
His agent, Philippe Lamboley, in a chat with RMC Sport revealed that he doesn’t think that Martial will sign a new deal at Manchester United.
“I am very pessimistic about a positive outcome of the discussions.”
“They’ve already made several offers that do not meet our expectations.”
“We are far from an agreement for the time being.”
This won’t be good news for United fans but it’s definitely one for Chelsea fans if the club decide to make a move for the attacker.
It’s no secret that Martial can add to the quality at Chelsea as the likes of Pedro and Willian will soon be past their prime due to age.
Also, we reported that Chelsea defender and Germany international, Anthony Rudiger is unsure if Eden Hazard can meet his 40-goals target this season under Maurizio Sarri. So far so good, Eden Hazard has been in top form for the blues after scoring his 8th Premier League goal of the season against Brighton.