- Chelsea offers €35m plus a Christensen swop for AC Roma star Cengiz Under.
- Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich also interested in the Turkish International.
A report from Calciomercatoweb.it claims that Chelsea is prepared to offer €35m plus Andreas Christensen to Serie A club Roma for the signature of Cengiz Under.
Cengiz Under has been linked with a departure from the Stadio Olimpico outfit in January, although Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich have been described as favorites for the player.
The Under 21, joined Roma and moved to Serie A from Turkish club Basakdehir in the summer of 2017 in a deal worth €13.4m plus bonuses.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
Also, read our latest transfer story on Fabregas as AC Milan shows great interest in the midfielder.
AC Milan sporting director Leonardo has revealed that his side has made contact with Chelsea over a possible move for Blues midfielder Cesc Fabregas. Click the link to read more.
Do you think this youngster could replace Eden Hazard especially with his possible move to Real Madrid?
Kindly post your comments in the box below.