- €40million tag placed on AC Milan sensational midfielder Suso.
- Chelsea keeping a close eye on the 24 years old at the San Siro in the Serie A.
- Sari Keen on bringing Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre popularly known as Suso to Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea are reportedly looking at the possibility of signing AC Milan midfielder Suso.
The Blues have been given a boost as the transfer fee that will ensure the acquisition of the 24-year-old has been revealed.
Reports suggest that Suso will be allowed to leave Milan if a fee between €38million and €40million is tendered by any club interested in signing him.
This is so, although his contract at San Siro will run till 2022. Meanwhile, the clause can be activated in January if any club expresses concrete interest.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
Chelsea are reportedly monitoring the player’s situation at Milan as the player is blossoming at the San Siro and in the Serie A.
Talks reportedly took place during the summer as Sarri was keen to bring Suso to Stamford Bridge although the move didn’t materialize.
The player’s agent had a meeting with the club this week as the club are interested in removing the clause to put them in pole position to decide his future moving forward.
Suso has established himself as one of the influential players in the Serie A since his move to AC Milan from Liverpool. He has been on a steady rise since then.
Also catch up on our story on Chelsea’s Russian Billionaire as he travels to Milan to tie up Rugani deal.
Chelseas’ owner Roman Abramovich is in Milan to meet with Juventus in an attempt to seal a deal to bring Daniele Rugani to Chelsea. He has other outstanding players that has caught his interest in his bucket list. Click the link to read more.
Excited to have this youthful sensation at the Bridge if this deal could be consummated.
What do Chelsea fans think? Kindly post your thoughts in the comment box below.