The 20-year-old is unlikely to be handed a key role in Maurizio Sarri’s Chelsea this season although he showed plenty of promise after coming through the ranks at the club.
Abraham caught the eye in his loan spell with Championship side Bristol City in the 2016/17 campaign.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
However, he struggled to replicate similar impact and performance in the Premier League with Swansea City last term.
According to L’Equipe, the youngster is now being targeted by Bordeaux with the European transfer window set to close at midnight.
It is believed that it’ll be a loan move for the highly rated prospect. The England international will do well with more playing time and first team appearances.
These are currently not available to him at Chelsea as he is down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge.