The 20-year-old is unlikely to be handed a key role in Maurizio Sarri’s Chelsea this season although he showed plenty of promise after coming through the ranks at the club.
Abraham caught the eye in his loan spell with Championship side Bristol City in the 2016/17 campaign.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Reject The Chance To Sign Nathan Ake
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
However, he struggled to replicate similar impact and performance in the Premier League with Swansea City last term.
According to L’Equipe, the youngster is now being targeted by Bordeaux with the European transfer window set to close at midnight.
It is believed that it’ll be a loan move for the highly rated prospect. The England international will do well with more playing time and first team appearances.
These are currently not available to him at Chelsea as he is down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge.