The 20-year-old is unlikely to be handed a key role in Maurizio Sarri’s Chelsea this season although he showed plenty of promise after coming through the ranks at the club.
Abraham caught the eye in his loan spell with Championship side Bristol City in the 2016/17 campaign.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
However, he struggled to replicate similar impact and performance in the Premier League with Swansea City last term.
According to L’Equipe, the youngster is now being targeted by Bordeaux with the European transfer window set to close at midnight.
It is believed that it’ll be a loan move for the highly rated prospect. The England international will do well with more playing time and first team appearances.
These are currently not available to him at Chelsea as he is down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge.