- Chelsea captain Gary Cahill allowed to leave Chelsea during January transfer window.
- Mourinho and new Fulham manager Claudio Ranieri may append their signature for Cahill.
Chelsea captain Gary Cahill will be allowed to leave Chelsea in the course of the January transfer window.
This decision is a gesture of appreciation from Chelsea to the player for his significant contributions to the club when he was a regular.
Cahill joined Chelsea from Bolton in January 2012 and has been a mainstay in the side until recent seasons.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Everton keen on permanent deal for Kurt Zouma, But Deal Rests On Chelsea’s Transfer ban
- David Luiz wants new Chelsea contract
- Cahill to leave Chelsea in January
- Christensen not expecting Chelsea exit in January.
- David Luiz says Blues’ll fight till the end
- Chelsea considering new contract for Rudiger
- Christensen might be forced to leave Chelsea
- Alonso in talks with Chelsea over new contract
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek set for Chelsea return
- Sarri – David Luiz is a very sweet player
In his time at Chelsea, he has won 6 trophies, including 2 Premier League titles, 1 Europa League Trophy and the UEFA Champions League in 2012.
He has also gotten 61 caps for the Three Lions. However, his playing chances at Stamford Bridge has waned with the likes of Antonio Rudiger, David Luiz, and Cesar Azpilicueta, all ahead of him in the pecking order.
Reports suggest that Man United’s Jose Mourinho and newly appointed Fulham manager Claudio Ranieri are interested in signing Cahill.