- Captain Cahill’s days in Stamford Bridge are numbered.
- The Englishman has failed to be a regular in the starting lineup for Sarri.
- The Chelsea Captain has been linked with a possible move to Galatasaray.
Gary Cahill is ready to stay and fight for a Chelsea place despite being frozen out of Maurizio Sarri’s squad amid uncertainty over his status as captain.
Sarri is yet to include Cahill in three Premier League games although he has played a major part by captaining Chelsea to major triumphs in the past.
This has resulted in speculations that Cahill could leave Chelsea either on a loan move or permanently before the end of the summer transfer window.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
A possible move to Turkey to join Galatasaray is highly being speculated although the move doesn’t excite Cahill presently as he is prepared to fight for a place in Sarri’s squad.
This is regardless of the fact that he’ll likely lose his captainship armband to either Cesar Azpilicueta or Eden Hazard on a permanent basis.
Azpilicueta captained Chelsea against Newcastle but Hazard is also being considered although a final announcement by the manager could be put off till after the international break.
Also, catch up on more story on Cahill as he considering an exit from Chelsea.
Chelsea defender and England international Gary Cahill might be looking to leave Stamford Bridge as speculations of an incoming center-back at the club continue to heighten, according to reports from the Evening Standard.
Does Gary Cahill still have the capacity to defend for the Blues?
Kindly comment in the box below.