- Former Madrid President urges Chelsea to let Hazard go.
- Eden Hazard seeks to fulfill his dream of playing for Real Madrid.
Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has called on Chelsea to allow Eden Hazard to leave Chelsea, asking the club not to keep him against his will.
Eden Hazard has been in top form for Chelsea this season and has been instrumental in all the matches he has featured in all competitions.
The player had an amazing World Cup with Belgium at Russia 2018 and has been eased into the Chelsea side by Sarri. He is yet to show any visible signs of fatigue.
Hazard has already scored 7 goals in 8 Premier League games for Chelsea this season, as the Blues currently sit joint top with Man City but disadvantaged on goal difference.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
The Belgian has been continuously linked with a move to Real Madrid, the latest being in the course of the summer transfer window.
Hazard has made public his admiration for Real Madrid in recent interviews alongside his desire to fulfill a boyhood dream of becoming a Galactico.
Meanwhile, former Real Madrid president Calderon who was responsible for signing the likes of Arjen Robben, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, and Fabio Cannavaro has insisted that Chelsea should let go of Eden Hazard.
Calderon told beIN SPORTS
“There is no point having a player with you if he doesn’t want (to be there), Slavery was abolished a long time ago.”
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Chelsea is set to offer the Hazard a bumper contract to make him commit his future to the Blues.
What do you think about Hazard’s future at Chelsea?
Kindly drop your comments below.