- Callum Hudson-Odoi on his way abroad for a possible loan move this January.
- The English youngster seems to be out of place in Sarri’s set up.
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri had initially planned on keeping the youngster around after he featured for 59 minutes in the Community Shield 2 nil loss to Manchester City.
However, this has not been the case since the start of the season as the 18-year-old has not seen major first-team action this term.
The loan move could see Odoi move around Europe as others before him, have done. Hudson-Odoi has already gotten 4 caps for the England U19 side and has scored 2 goals for the side.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Hudson-Odoi has a huge opportunity in front of him says Lampard
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
A move abroad might be the best for him considering youth prodigies in the likes of Reiss Nelson and Jadon Sancho who are flourishing outside England.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Hudson-Odoi set for January loan move.
We have valid reports that Chelsea is willing to let impressive youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi leave on loan to another Premier League club so that he can garner more playing experience at the top level. Click the link to read more.