- Callum Hudson-Odoi on his way abroad for a possible loan move this January.
- The English youngster seems to be out of place in Sarri’s set up.
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri had initially planned on keeping the youngster around after he featured for 59 minutes in the Community Shield 2 nil loss to Manchester City.
However, this has not been the case since the start of the season as the 18-year-old has not seen major first-team action this term.
The loan move could see Odoi move around Europe as others before him, have done. Hudson-Odoi has already gotten 4 caps for the England U19 side and has scored 2 goals for the side.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea’s Squad To Clash With Bayern Munich
- Chelsea Reject The Chance To Sign Nathan Ake
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
A move abroad might be the best for him considering youth prodigies in the likes of Reiss Nelson and Jadon Sancho who are flourishing outside England.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Hudson-Odoi set for January loan move.
We have valid reports that Chelsea is willing to let impressive youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi leave on loan to another Premier League club so that he can garner more playing experience at the top level. Click the link to read more.