- Callum Hudson-Odoi on his way abroad for a possible loan move this January.
- The English youngster seems to be out of place in Sarri’s set up.
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri had initially planned on keeping the youngster around after he featured for 59 minutes in the Community Shield 2 nil loss to Manchester City.
However, this has not been the case since the start of the season as the 18-year-old has not seen major first-team action this term.
The loan move could see Odoi move around Europe as others before him, have done. Hudson-Odoi has already gotten 4 caps for the England U19 side and has scored 2 goals for the side.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- How Mason Mount Reacted To Chelsea Signing Kai Havertz – Lampard
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
A move abroad might be the best for him considering youth prodigies in the likes of Reiss Nelson and Jadon Sancho who are flourishing outside England.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Hudson-Odoi set for January loan move.
We have valid reports that Chelsea is willing to let impressive youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi leave on loan to another Premier League club so that he can garner more playing experience at the top level. Click the link to read more.