Arsenal and Chelsea on Wednesday night booked their places in the Carabao Cup fourth round.
SaveChelsea reports that the Gunners won 2-0 away at Leicester City.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- How Chelsea Draw West Brom 3-3 In Historic Comeback
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- How Mason Mount Reacted To Chelsea Signing Kai Havertz – Lampard
- N’Golo Kante Makes Transfer Decision As Chelsea Reveals His Price Tag
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea’s Squad To Clash With Bayern Munich
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
Though there were no goals in the first half, Nicolas Pepe forced an own goal off Christian Fuchs to open the scoring.
Eddie Nketiah bundled in a late second, after superb work from Hector Bellerin.
Mikel Arteta’s men will face Lincoln City or Liverpool in the next round.
Chelsea hammered Barnsley 6-0 at Stamford Bridge.
Kai Havertz helped himself to his first Chelsea goals, scoring a hat-trick, while Tammy Abraham, Ross Barkley and Olivier Giroud also found the back of the net.
The Blues are likely to face Tottenham Hotspur in the next round if they are handed a bye.