- Rumours of Cesc Fabregas dumping the Blue Jersey at Stamford Bridge debunked.
- Says he feels comfortable in London especially with the arrival of his family.
Cesc Fabregas has dismissed the latest round of speculation suggesting that he may exit Chelsea this summer. The Spaniard was heavily linked with a departure from Chelsea last summer but eventually stayed put with the London outfit, and has played his part in a tough campaign for Antonio Conte’s men thus far in the 2017/18 football season.
According to Fabregas, there is no reason why he would want to leave Chelsea, despite the struggles this season. This is amid his family happily settled in London, alongside a contract that ties him down at Chelsea till 2019
In an interview with Cadena COPE, when quizzed on speculations of an exit, Fabregas replied:
“I’m happy here and I want to stay in Chelsea next season.”
“I feel good in London, my family too, so I do not see why I’m leaving Chelsea.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Fabregas has made 45 appearances for Chelsea in all competitions thus far in the 2017/18 season. He also played a key role in Chelsea’s final place in the FA Cup where they have a date against Manchester United at Wembley. He contributed two goals and four assists to Chelsea en route the final.
His last taste of the FA Cup trophy was back in the 2004/05 season with Arsenal. However, in his four-year spell at Chelsea, he has played a part in landing two Premier League titles and one League Cup.
Also catch up on our story on Eden Hazard as he threatens to leave Stamford Bridge if his demands are not met.
Chelsea’s hottest and in-form player, Eden Hazard has threatened to leave the Blues if his demands are not met by the Club management. Click the link to read the full story.
What club would be best for Fabregas to move to should he decide to leave Stamford Bridge?
kindly comment in the box below.