Ruben Loftus-Cheek is reportedly furious with Chelsea after the club stood in the way of his loan exit this summer.
The 22-year-old England midfielder has improved and was hoping to get the chance to impress at Chelsea this season.
He spent last season on loan to Crystal Palace and was impressive for England in the Russia 2018 World Cup.
The player is keen for regular playing time to put him in good stead for the Three Lions call-up.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
Reports from The Sun suggest that Chelsea have denied him the chance to join either Monaco or Schalke with deadline day approaching on Friday.
The player is said to be fuming at Chelsea’s decision as he’s concerned over his lack of playing time
His concerns appear to be justified as he only has one substitute appearance against Huddersfield Town to his belt thus far this season. He was excluded from the squad in games against Arsenal and Newcastle.
The England midfielder is apparently below the likes of Jorginho, Ross Barkley, Cesc Fabregas, N’golo Kante, Kovacic in the pecking order under Sarri.
Nevertheless, he could get his chance in other competitions for Chelsea who still have the Europa League to look out for. Sarri will definitely embrace rotation and Cheek will surely get his chance.