Ruben Loftus-Cheek is reportedly furious with Chelsea after the club stood in the way of his loan exit this summer.
The 22-year-old England midfielder has improved and was hoping to get the chance to impress at Chelsea this season.
He spent last season on loan to Crystal Palace and was impressive for England in the Russia 2018 World Cup.
The player is keen for regular playing time to put him in good stead for the Three Lions call-up.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
Reports from The Sun suggest that Chelsea have denied him the chance to join either Monaco or Schalke with deadline day approaching on Friday.
The player is said to be fuming at Chelsea’s decision as he’s concerned over his lack of playing time
His concerns appear to be justified as he only has one substitute appearance against Huddersfield Town to his belt thus far this season. He was excluded from the squad in games against Arsenal and Newcastle.
The England midfielder is apparently below the likes of Jorginho, Ross Barkley, Cesc Fabregas, N’golo Kante, Kovacic in the pecking order under Sarri.
Nevertheless, he could get his chance in other competitions for Chelsea who still have the Europa League to look out for. Sarri will definitely embrace rotation and Cheek will surely get his chance.