Ruben Loftus-Cheek is reportedly furious with Chelsea after the club stood in the way of his loan exit this summer.
The 22-year-old England midfielder has improved and was hoping to get the chance to impress at Chelsea this season.
He spent last season on loan to Crystal Palace and was impressive for England in the Russia 2018 World Cup.
The player is keen for regular playing time to put him in good stead for the Three Lions call-up.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Reports from The Sun suggest that Chelsea have denied him the chance to join either Monaco or Schalke with deadline day approaching on Friday.
The player is said to be fuming at Chelsea’s decision as he’s concerned over his lack of playing time
His concerns appear to be justified as he only has one substitute appearance against Huddersfield Town to his belt thus far this season. He was excluded from the squad in games against Arsenal and Newcastle.
The England midfielder is apparently below the likes of Jorginho, Ross Barkley, Cesc Fabregas, N’golo Kante, Kovacic in the pecking order under Sarri.
Nevertheless, he could get his chance in other competitions for Chelsea who still have the Europa League to look out for. Sarri will definitely embrace rotation and Cheek will surely get his chance.