Chelsea Football Club dropped points once again on Saturday after going two goals up in the first half against visiting Sheffield United.
SaveChelsea reports that two goals from young star, Tammy Abraham, had the Frank Lampard tutored side in front at half-time, but Sheffield United fought back in the second half to earn a draw.
Abraham opened the score for Chelsea on the 19th minute and doubled the lead on the 43rd minute to end the first half 2-0 in favour of The Blues.
However, at the beginning of the second interval, Callum Robinson reduced the deficit when he struck on the 46th minute.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea