- Nuno Espirinto would fit well in Chelsea- Steve Nicol
- Sarri edge on to Juventus move.
Wolverhampton boss Nuno Espirinto Santo is the perfect candidate to replace Sarri at Chelsea, that’s according to Steve Nicol ESPN pundit.
Despite this feats, Sarri suffered some heavy defeats from club rivals and mid table clubs which subjected him to fans and pundit criticism.
“Nuno Espirito Santo”I tell you what, the way they play the game, it feels like Chelsea for forever and a day have been talking about how they want to play this expansive game.
“Goes through [Jose] Mourinho and [Antonio] Conte, and then we thought we was gonna get that with Sarri and didn’t.
“Look how Wolves play. Look how this guy manages.”
“Juventus never played an open, expansive game [under Allegri] did they?
“If Chelsea want that, they’ve got a guy that’s proven in the Premier League. There’s your man.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Lampard’s link as Chelsea manager is derided and ridiculous
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Why Jose Mourinho should not return to Chelsea
- Chelsea advised to make Nuno Espirinto their next manager.
- Christensen wants to stay at Chelsea amid Sarri transfer speculation
- Chelsea advised to appoint Ajax FC coach ‘Erik Ten Haag’
- Sarri – I’m enjoying myself in the Premier League
Nuno took Wolves to a whole new level after replacing Paul Lambert at Molineux in May 2017, he brought Wolves back to the English Premier League guiding by winning the championship.
They also beat Manchester united to get to the semi finals of the FA cup, but unfortunately eliminated by Watford.
Even with the impressive Resume of Nuno Espirinto, Shaka Hislop still believes Allegri is a better fit for the job.
“If it’s a choice out of that list, Allegri is top of that,” he said.
“Especially given the fact that he’s available, you get him quite easily.
“Given what he’s won at Juventus, given how close he’s come in the Champions League, that’s who I’d go for.”
We also recently reported on Zola reveals secret to Chelsea’s success in his time.