Atalanta midfielder Bryan Cristante appears to be attracting serious interest from Chelsea and city rivals Arsenal, as both sides prepare to go head to head to acquire the player’s signature in the summer when the transfer window reopens.
Reports from Sky Sports give credence that the likes of Dortmund and Arsenal, alongside the Blues, are interested in the Italy international.
The center-midfielder was on a loan deal at the Serie A outfit at the start of the season, but the deal was made permanent this year after he put up impressive performances for Atalanta.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
Atalanta currently sit 6th on the log in the Serie A and Cristante has been a key contributor to their current position, scoring nine goals in 32 appearances from the midfield position. He scored the equalizer when Atalanta came from 2 down to equalize 2:2 and subsequently draw against Juventus in October.
He was on target in both legs as Atalanta eliminated Everton from the Europa League, with a brace against the Premier League side at Goodison Park inclusive.
Chelsea have recently towed the line of recruiting impressive talents that can generate profit for the side when they are sold.Therefore, Bryan Cristante fits this criterion and the £30 million rated midfielder would be welcome at Stamford Bridge if a deal is completed.