Atalanta midfielder Bryan Cristante appears to be attracting serious interest from Chelsea and city rivals Arsenal, as both sides prepare to go head to head to acquire the player’s signature in the summer when the transfer window reopens.
Reports from Sky Sports give credence that the likes of Dortmund and Arsenal, alongside the Blues, are interested in the Italy international.
The center-midfielder was on a loan deal at the Serie A outfit at the start of the season, but the deal was made permanent this year after he put up impressive performances for Atalanta.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Atalanta currently sit 6th on the log in the Serie A and Cristante has been a key contributor to their current position, scoring nine goals in 32 appearances from the midfield position. He scored the equalizer when Atalanta came from 2 down to equalize 2:2 and subsequently draw against Juventus in October.
He was on target in both legs as Atalanta eliminated Everton from the Europa League, with a brace against the Premier League side at Goodison Park inclusive.
Chelsea have recently towed the line of recruiting impressive talents that can generate profit for the side when they are sold.Therefore, Bryan Cristante fits this criterion and the £30 million rated midfielder would be welcome at Stamford Bridge if a deal is completed.