Atalanta midfielder Bryan Cristante appears to be attracting serious interest from Chelsea and city rivals Arsenal, as both sides prepare to go head to head to acquire the player’s signature in the summer when the transfer window reopens.
Reports from Sky Sports give credence that the likes of Dortmund and Arsenal, alongside the Blues, are interested in the Italy international.
The center-midfielder was on a loan deal at the Serie A outfit at the start of the season, but the deal was made permanent this year after he put up impressive performances for Atalanta.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
Atalanta currently sit 6th on the log in the Serie A and Cristante has been a key contributor to their current position, scoring nine goals in 32 appearances from the midfield position. He scored the equalizer when Atalanta came from 2 down to equalize 2:2 and subsequently draw against Juventus in October.
He was on target in both legs as Atalanta eliminated Everton from the Europa League, with a brace against the Premier League side at Goodison Park inclusive.
Chelsea have recently towed the line of recruiting impressive talents that can generate profit for the side when they are sold.Therefore, Bryan Cristante fits this criterion and the £30 million rated midfielder would be welcome at Stamford Bridge if a deal is completed.