According to reports, Chelsea rejected a late bid from Tottenham Hotspur for young striker Tammy Abraham this summer.
The 20-year-old is definitely not going to be a regular at Chelsea this season due to stiff competition for places. Regardless, Chelsea rejected a £25 million bid for him this summer.
Mauricio Pochettino’s Spurs didn’t sign any player in the summer but made attempts on deadline day to sign Abraham from Chelsea, with the player keen on the move to North London.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Alvaro Morata wants Madrid stay
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- There is no better manager other than Lampard