According to reports, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has asked Chelsea to push on with possible transfer dealings regardless of who’ll be in charge at the club’s managerial helm next season.
Meanwhile, Chelsea are looking to acquire the services of Nice midfielder Jean-Michael Seri in a £30million deal, and he is one player the club have targeted for a while now.
Seri is also attracting interest from the likes of Barcelona and Liverpool, and Abramovich wants the club to act quickly and land their target.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
Reports have suggested that Conte will leave the club with likely replacements in the likes of Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri, Luis Enrique, and Juventus manager Max Allegri being mentioned. However, Abramovich doesn’t want the uncertainty to be a challenge to the clubs quest for quality players.