According to reports, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has asked Chelsea to push on with possible transfer dealings regardless of who’ll be in charge at the club’s managerial helm next season.
Meanwhile, Chelsea are looking to acquire the services of Nice midfielder Jean-Michael Seri in a £30million deal, and he is one player the club have targeted for a while now.
Seri is also attracting interest from the likes of Barcelona and Liverpool, and Abramovich wants the club to act quickly and land their target.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard to reunite with Chelsea as he agree three years deal
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Derby County gives permission to Chelsea to hold talks with Lampard.
- Mateo Kovacic gives green light for Chelsea move
Reports have suggested that Conte will leave the club with likely replacements in the likes of Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri, Luis Enrique, and Juventus manager Max Allegri being mentioned. However, Abramovich doesn’t want the uncertainty to be a challenge to the clubs quest for quality players.