According to reports, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has asked Chelsea to push on with possible transfer dealings regardless of who’ll be in charge at the club’s managerial helm next season.
Meanwhile, Chelsea are looking to acquire the services of Nice midfielder Jean-Michael Seri in a £30million deal, and he is one player the club have targeted for a while now.
Seri is also attracting interest from the likes of Barcelona and Liverpool, and Abramovich wants the club to act quickly and land their target.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard reveals the one deal that could be done this week
Reports have suggested that Conte will leave the club with likely replacements in the likes of Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri, Luis Enrique, and Juventus manager Max Allegri being mentioned. However, Abramovich doesn’t want the uncertainty to be a challenge to the clubs quest for quality players.