Chelsea are close to making their eight purchase of the summer which will take their transfer business pass the £200m mark.
Edouard Mendy from French club Rennes, is close to agreeing on a deal which will see the Senegalese battle for the no. 1 spot with Kepa Arrizabalaga and Willy Caballero.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Spurs Win Penalty Shootout Against Chelsea After Mount Miss
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Lampard To Sign Declan Rice For £40m After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- West Brom Vs Chelsea: Lampard Speaks On Starting Mendy Ahead Of Kepa In EPL Clash
- Chelsea Close Deal On Rennes Goalkeeper
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Mendy Set to Seal £18.2m Chelsea Move
- Chelsea’s Squad To Clash With Bayern Munich
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
Mendy who did not train with his teammates on Friday was at the training ground with his representatives for talks with the club.
The 28 years old is thought to have already confided in the club of his desire to leave.