- Chelsea considering loaning Ethan Ampadu out
- A loan move will be best for him to have more playing time since he signed a 5 year contract with the Blues.
Ethan Ampadu has found a place in Chelsea’s first team for the past two seasons although he is yet to feature regularly for the Blues.
He made 7 appearances for Chelsea under former Italian manager Antonio Conte last season but has not made any appearance under Maurizio Sarri this season in all competitions.
It can be recalled that the Blues refused to let him leave in the summer amid concrete interest from Cardiff City.
The likes of Frank Lampard at Derby County and John Terry at Aston Villa are reportedly interested in having the youngster in their ranks as they fight for promotion to the Premier League.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Reject The Chance To Sign Nathan Ake
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
Goal’s Chelsea correspondent Nizaar Kinsella has claimed that a loan move for the Welshman could be on the cards.
The Wales midfielder recently signed a five-year deal with Chelsea after he turned 18 in September. Therefore, he’s committed to the club till 2023.
With how his playing chances have declined under Maurizio Sarri even in cup competitions, a loan move will obviously be the best move for him in his bid to get more playing time, garner more experience, and improve.
Savechelsea.net in a recent reported earmarked that Chelsea have found what is tagged to be a valuable replacement for Eden Hazard. Read full report for details.