- Chelsea shows keen interest in closing a deal on Anthony Martial soon.
- The Manchester United forward has rejected a fresh deal with his current club.
- Serie A giants; Juventus also in close contention for the French man.
Reports suggest that the Blues are interested in Manchester United attacker and France international Anthony Martial.
Chelsea are considering making an offer to Manchester United for the Frenchman when the transfer window reopens in January.
Talks of a new contract between Martial and Manchester United have stalled, with his current deal with the Old Trafford outfit set to expire in 2020.
It is believed that a year-long extension clause was recently activated by Man United after the player rejected the fresh terms of a new contract that was offered to him.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
Chelsea have close eyes on the situation at Old Trafford but may have to sell before they can make a move for the player who is reportedly being targeted by Serie A giants Juventus.
Regardless, former Chelsea player Pat Nevin has said that he expects Chelsea to complete a deal for Anthony Martial.
Also check out our story on why Chelsea’s new manager; Sarri subbed Moratta in a weekend clash against Bournemouth.
Chelsea’s manager; Maurizio Sarri made a crucial change on Saturday’s game against Bournemouth, by taking out Morata and bringing in Olivier Giroud in a 61st minute technical substitution.
This technical sub, got much attention as Morata’s playing time in the club is been questioned. “Morata needs to fight more” a fan explains. Watch below.
Do we really need Anthony Martial at the Stamford Bridge, who would he bench? Let’s have your views, comment below.