- Chelsea to discuss new terms with Rudiger.
- Rudiger is a vital player with 45 appearances for Chelsea.
Rudiger moved to Stamford Bridge from Roma in 2017 and still has more than three years remaining in his current contract with Chelsea.
However, Daily Mail have claimed that the Blues are making plans to have a sit-down with the player’s representatives and discuss fresh terms of a new contract.
It is believed that the new contract will come with terms that will see him earn above his current £100,000 weekly wage.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea and Arsenal reach agreement for David Luiz
Rudiger has been superb for Chelsea since he joined the club and has been the ideal partner to David Luiz at the back this season under Maurizio Sarri.
The Germany international who made 45 appearances for Chelsea last season has been a mainstay under Sarri this season and it will remain so based on his performances thus far.
Rudiger, 25, began his professional footballing career with Stuttgart before making the move to Roma, and then to Chelsea.
SaveChelsea.net reports that Chelsea officials are currently in Italy to discuss deals with both Juventus and Milan. The Blues have been linked with a number of players from the Serie A following the arrival of Maurizio Sarri.