Chelsea has taken the decision as Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante.
SaveChelsea reports that the Blues has rejected an offer from Inter Milan involving Christian Eriksen or Marcelo Brozovic plus cash, in a swap deal for N’Golo Kante.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Lampard Offers Two Chelsea Players In Exchange For Declan Rice Deal
- Spurs Win Penalty Shootout Against Chelsea After Mount Miss
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Inter Outline N’Golo Kante Stance Of Leaving Chelsea
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Lampard To Sign Declan Rice For £40m After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Chelsea FIFA 21 Player Ratings With N’Golo Kante Highest-Rated On FUT 21
- Antonio Breaks Silence After Being Dropped In Liverpool Clash
Chelsea made it clear that they have no interest in a deal including Eriksen after Inter insinuated the former Tottenham Hotspur star was available in exchange for Kante this summer.
SaveChelsea understands that the Inter Milan may still return with another bid for Kante but this will only be feasible if they are able to raise funds through player sales.
Recall that Chelsea had placed a massive £80m price tag on Kante.
Conte is preparing to raid his former club, to improve his squad ahead of the new season.
Meanwhile, Chelsea has already signed Hakim Ziyech, Timo Werner, Ben Chilwell, Thiago Silva, Kai Havertz and Malang Sarr this summer.
Frank Lampard’s side is also closing in on an agreement for Rennes goalkeeper Edouard Mendy.