Chelsea have slapped a £10m price tag on Dutch midfielder, Marco Van Ginkel. The 25-year-old made the move to Chelsea from Vitesse for a fee of £8m in 2013 but has managed just 11 minutes of Premier League action since his arrival at Stamford Bridge.
Van Ginkel has been sent put on loan spells to AC Milan, Stoke City and most recently PSV Eindhoven. Reports claim that the Eredivisie outfit is interested in acquiring Van Ginkel on a permanent deal after an impressive season where he scored 14 goals in 27 appearances whilst helping them to win the Eredivisie title.
According to football.london, Chelsea have insisted on a £10m fee for the midfielder, a valuation which PSV are unwilling to meet.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
Marco Van Ginkel signed a new deal at Chelsea in 2016 despite hi slack of playing time and is supposed to remain at the club till the end of next season. He earns an estimated £40,000 weekly at Stamford Bridge.