Chelsea have slapped a £10m price tag on Dutch midfielder, Marco Van Ginkel. The 25-year-old made the move to Chelsea from Vitesse for a fee of £8m in 2013 but has managed just 11 minutes of Premier League action since his arrival at Stamford Bridge.
Van Ginkel has been sent put on loan spells to AC Milan, Stoke City and most recently PSV Eindhoven. Reports claim that the Eredivisie outfit is interested in acquiring Van Ginkel on a permanent deal after an impressive season where he scored 14 goals in 27 appearances whilst helping them to win the Eredivisie title.
According to football.london, Chelsea have insisted on a £10m fee for the midfielder, a valuation which PSV are unwilling to meet.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Marco Van Ginkel signed a new deal at Chelsea in 2016 despite hi slack of playing time and is supposed to remain at the club till the end of next season. He earns an estimated £40,000 weekly at Stamford Bridge.