- Chelsea join race to sign Eder militao
- Chelsea have a major boost to land Porto star and Brazilian international.
According to Daily Mail, Chelsea have joined the likes of Manchester United, Everton, and Juventus to monitor Porto’s Eder Militao ahead of the opening of the January transfer window.
The other clubs have been keeping tabs on the player all season and the Blues have now expressed interest in the Brazilian by joining the race for his signature.
The report claims that Militao has the same agents as Willian and David Luiz, and it is believed that this relationship could make a move to the Blue side of London easier if a move is made.
Regardless, Porto will be looking to cash in significantly on the player they acquired for £7.2m from Sao Paulo, and as such, only a huge transfer fee will be able to sway them into letting go of the player.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
Militao has played 12 games for Porto this season in all competitions and has scored 1 goal in the UEFA Champions League.
Meanwhile, as the January transfer window approaches, more targets will be linked with a move to Stamford Bridge as Maurizio Sarri will be looking to bolster his squad and get the suitable players that can adapt nicely to his Sarriball philosophy.
The Blues travel to face Wolves on Wednesday in the Premier League in a potential banana peel fixture.
Savechelsea.net reported that chelsea looks to spend an impressive 200 million pounds in the january transfer window.
With the looming Chelsea transfer ban the blues are ready to bring in players in the january transfer window, with reports linking plenty stars to the club to bolster the team ahead of the ban.