- Following rumors of Morata’s departure from the Bridge, Chelsea makes move for Cavani for his replacement.
- Chelsea will be battling the likes of Atletico Madrid and Juventus for the Italian’s signature.
Reports in Italy suggest that Chelsea will go for Edinson Cavani if Alvaro Morata joins Juventus this summer.
There were claims on Monday that Morata’s representatives had agreed on a deal with Juventus with the Spaniard willing to take a pay cut to facilitate the deal.
However, no deal has been agreed between the two clubs as Juventus are not willing to spend more than 60 million for the forward. They may even opt for a two-year loan with a mandatory option to buy.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Alvaro Morata wants Madrid stay
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
Chelsea, on the other hand, are also eager for a replacement should the departure of Morata materialize as Tuttosport claims that the Blues are already planning a move for PSG’s Edinson Cavani.
PSG are willing to let go of the Uruguayan despite his impressive record of 28 goals in the Ligue 1 this term. The new star man at PSG, Neymar, has fallen out with Cavani at some points in the current campaign.
This could be a factor in their willingness to let him leave the Parc des Princes They would be keen to replace him with Robert Lewandowski.
However, Chelsea may face competition from the likes of Atletico Madrid and Juventus over his signature.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Conte was furious over some dropped points this season.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has expressed disappointment over the manner in which Chelsea dropped valuable points in the course of the ongoing season.
Would Cavani bring the desired game change needed at Stamford Bridge?
Kindly post your comments in the box below.